Thursday 13 February 2014

Outfit post: My new Karen Millen patchwork skinnies!

This is rather late as I have been finishing off other work this week in preparation for going on a two week family holiday. But last Sunday we were finally allowed to meet my brother-in-law's new girlfriend when they came over for lunch. I decided to wear my new patchwork skinny jeans from Karen Millen that I blogged about the other day. I love patchwork denim and although these jeans are definitely a 'Marmite' item, I am beyond pleased with them!

I teamed them with a Whistles knit from last summer - it has a big mottled navy blue square on the front and a white back and sleeves. It looks ok with the jeans but I'm not sure. What do you think?


I then added a statement necklace to pull the outfit together - this one is from Zara last autumn/winter.


We had a delicious lunch and it was a lovely to have a family meal before we head off this week. I am wearing my New balance trainers on the flight tomorrow and will definitely blog about them at some point. I can't believe I have snubbed them up until now but in true fashion victim style I have done a complete U-turn.

Hope everyone is managing to stay dry this week!
Abbi x



4 comments:

  1. I really like the patchwork jeans. The jumper is really cute and I love the statement necklace. Very cute outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, I love the statement necklace. Have a great holiday! xxx
    The Jolly Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pair of jeans....love the sweater too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those jeans and how you've styled them. I actually have that necklace so you're giving me ideas...Ax

    ReplyDelete