Monday 3 March 2014

Back in Dorset and back to doing the school run!

Sadly our amazing holiday has come to and end and I am back in Dorset, back on the school run and back to work! We all have serious jet lag and I have already consumed my own body weight in coffee to no effect. I think it could be a very long week.
Despite the torrential rain on the drive back from Heathrow yesterday afternoon, the sun is actually shining and there is blue sky! It is definitely more spring like and I can't remember the last time I did the school run without being zipped into my parka. In my zombie like state I needed an outfit today that was cosy and practical. My favourite casual look at the moment is wearing sweatshirts with my New Balance trainers. I have never owned a pair of trainers before that weren't solely for the gym, but I have to say that I am fully converted, they are just so ridiculously comfortable. So here is my top look for days when you are working from home/doing the school run/generally mooching around:



Gap chambray shirt SS14
Topshop Burnout Sweatshirt SS14
Zara Camouflage Scarf AW13
Karen Millen Distressed Vintage Jeans AW13
New Balance Trainers
Grey bag - Nat & Nin at Yard

Now back to the unpacking and endless loads of washing! Hopefully I will feel more normal tomorrow and will be back with lots more spring ideas now that the sun is shining.

Abbi x



3 comments:

  1. Welcome home! Jet lag or not you are still super stylish in your sweatshirt and NB's! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my kind of outfit...love it all! Hopefully the jet-lag wears off soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't look a bit jet-lagged - just super stylish! LOVE this outfit...wishing I had that scarf in my collection too...stunning x
    PS Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete