Wednesday 11 June 2014

Making a Statement with with Alice's Wonders

I think it has become rather obvious that I'm a big fan of the statement necklace - whether it's to dress up an evening outfit, transform a basic jeans and tee ensemble, or add a stylish touch to a stripey Breton top.

So, when Cathy got in touch from online jewellery boutique Alice's Wonders, I was thrilled to be able to choose something from her stunning and very affordable collection of statement necklaces. There are times when an accessory doesn't just complete an outfit, it makes it - and the one I have chosen does just that!

With summer dressing and holidays in mind, I opted for this eye catching bib necklace - I absolutely love the neon colours!

Neon Multi Gem Bib Necklace £15


It arrived beautifully packaged:



The necklace looks amazing worn with a little black dress or an evening jumpsuit:


Neon Necklace c/o Alice's Wonders
Black Crepe Jumpsuit - Mint Velvet
Clutch - Guess
Sandals - Dune (SS13)

It also elevates an everyday midi dress to something more special:

Neon Necklace c/o Alice's Wonders
Midi Dress - Uniqlo
Flip Flops - Havianas
Sunglasses - Oakley


And my favourite way to wear a statement necklace is with stripes:

Neon Necklace - Alice's Wonders
Stripey Breton Tee - Maison Scotch at Yard (SS13)
Black Linen Boyfriend Jacket - Topshop (old)
Faux Leather Skinnies - Zara
Leopard Mya Bag - Boden
Silver Slingbacks - Next

Here are some other styles that really caught my eye - I love the vintage look of this yellow leaf design:



And another vintage design in a stunning mix of colours:

Blue and Yellow Crystal Fan Necklace £10


And pastel colours are so on trend this summer:

Mint Green Oval Sparkle Necklace £10


Another favourite is this cobalt blue necklace:

Large Cobalt Blue Sparkle Necklace £10


And such an amazing price for something so elegant:

Black Ribbon Statement Necklace £9



You can check out the full range of jewellery at www.aliceswonders.co.uk

So, do you share my love of statement necklaces? As always, I love to hear from you.

Abbi x


14 comments:

  1. These are all fab, the mint green one particularly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all so beautiful and the prices are so amazing - the mint one is gorgeous and comes in other pastel colours as well!
      A x

      Delete
  2. Your necklace is the perfection addition to all your outfits Abbi! Gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all Abbi and have to say your's looks amazing with your outfit choices x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so difficult to choose, they are all so lovely!

      Delete
  4. Lovely choice Abbi and I've still got jumpsuit envy - you looks great in that outfit teamed with the necklace! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great that it can be worn casually or all dressed up!
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Abbi. Can't believe the price of the last one. It looks like a Banana Republic piece x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They look so much more expensive than they are!
      A x

      Delete
  7. Argh, I'm not supposed to be spending any more money but I've just been over to the site and there are several things I need/want/will probably buy!!! Some good choices by you, I love the one you're wearing with all of those different outfits x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did think of you as a lot of the necklaces are vintage inspired! The prices make it very tempting!
      A x

      Delete
  8. Love the neon choice - might have to borrow that one!! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! My sister made it on here! Yes you can borrow it xx

      Delete