Monday 1 September 2014

Outfit Post: Boden Leopard Print Clutch

I have a leopard print handbag that I love, but it's too big to carry around in the evening, and for a while I've been thinking about a timeless leopard print clutch. I know I will get so much use out of it, from livening up a black or monochrome outfit, to adding a hint of glamour to dresses or mixing it up with floral prints, stripes, spots - the list is endless.

So, number one on my Boden wish list this season was the zip top clutch in tan leopard:

Zip Top Clutch £79


It's the perfect size, just big enough to carry the essentials and I love the flash of blue on the zip that makes it slightly different. It's such a statement bag, and has already had its first outing last weekend to a 50th birthday lunch:


Black Top - Whistles (AW13)
Necklace - Zara, borrowed from my Mum (AW13)
Skirt - ASOS (SS14 - in the sale here)
Sandals - Dune (old)

Will you be getting your leopard print fix this season? As always, I love to hear from you!

Abbi x

7 comments:

  1. Your leopard clutch looks so elegant Abbi! I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Abbi. You can't beat a leopard print clutch. I have the Boden one from last year and I love it! Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous! I've just received a £15 voucher from Boden so I'm trying to decide what to get with it...decisons, decisions! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks fab with your outfit Abbi. There is something about leopard and how as an accessory, it seems to work with everything. I guess that's why so many say leopard is a neutral.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great buy! I loved the Boden bag that many have & a clutch is also a great investment! I have one trimmed with leopard! Ax

    ReplyDelete