Friday 21 November 2014

A New Coat...

I know, I know, I said I wasn't going to buy one this year (except maybe a camel coat in the sales) but it was the biggest bargain ever and I didn't even buy it myself! It's a navy blue pea style coat from Mango and is going to be super useful as I don't have one, or any kind of navy coat for that matter, except for a very practical parka, but nothing as versatile as this, that can bridge the gap between smart and casual:

Double-Breasted Coat £39.99


I love the length and it's a really great price, even better in Spain, where Mr DF paid around £30 for it a couple of weeks ago! It will go with almost everything, but I love this classic combo of jeans and check scarf:

Coat - Mango (AW14)
Scarf - Zara (AW14)
Jeans - Maison Scotch (SS 13)
Boots - Office (AW12)



Have you found any fabulous coat bargains this year? If so, I would love to know about them, especially any discounted camel coats!

You may have noticed I haven't been around for the last couple of weeks - this wasn't intentional, but was kind of inevitable! I turned 40, so have been partying and celebrating and been generally spoilt by all my loved ones, plus a little trip to Barcelona, which was amazing! I have lots of outfit posts to share with you, or bore you with, in the coming days!

Abbi x




8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Abbi!! I hope you've had a fabulous time celebrating! I turned 40 back in July & it's not that bad ;) Love the coat & such a great price, definitely something that you will get a lot of wear out of. Looking forward to seeing you birthday outfit pics! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Abbi, welcome to the 40 club! Looking forward to your 40th outfit posts. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a fabulous time Abbi. Wow what a bargain x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely new coat Abbi....I cannot buy another coat as I have purchased 4 this season already.....yikes!! Can't wait to see birthday outfit posts! Hope you have a had a superb time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic coat on you, Abbi. Love it with your scarf. I just bought a shaggy cream Next one which I'm looking forward to wearing. Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous classic coat Abbi which looks great on and will never date. Well done you on this bargain purchase x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh it's gorgeous!! I had one from Wallis but it was just too big for me

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice combination of the coat with the scarf!

    ReplyDelete